This is a Dotster web hosting review site and it is our own website hosted with Dotster.com shared hosting plan. We have our own group of editors to check on various web hosting services and rating them accordingly. We are checking overall Dotster service quality, test it and rate it fairly. This is a real Dotster review site with true facts and this is what webmaster need and should have. Unlike any other web hosting review sites online which only review their feature specification and not having any experience at all. We want to change this and provide real reviews instead. In here, we have all the detailed Dotster reviews and all the best Dotster coupons can be obtained in here too.
Who is Dotster web hosting? This Dotster.com web host is now offering cheap domain names registration service and quality web hosting plan at affordable price. They have added high performance VPS and web design services tool. This is truly the one stop center for your website needs. We can start from nothing and start registering a new domain name and later host it here. If we need website design service, it is provided as an upgrade option too. We love their one-stop website hosting solution and we think it really works.
This Dotster is a 150% green web host and they use green server that is highly energy efficient, and they plant trees for their customers too. They have triple efforts to make sure their web hosting services is greener than the rest.
Dotster web hosting review. From time to time, we will add new products and services to their website. And in here we are seeing this new instant website feature and it enable user to create and publish website instantly and within few minutes. From signup to online website is only a few steps away. For most webmasters, their shared hosting services are sufficient. Right now, Dotster is having three shared hosting plans as following:
- Basic plan from $3.75
- Deluxe plan from $6.75
- Ultra plan from $13.75
Dotster coupon for Summer sales 2014. This is the warmest season and this Summer we are seeing the best web hosting sales right here at Dotster.com and their services are now ranging from 15% to 25% in discount. According to this sales promotion, their coupon price is as following:
- Dotster coupon code “25summer” offers 25% saving.
- Dotster coupon code “20summer” offers 20% saving.
- Dotster coupon code “15summer” offers 15% saving.
What is the best Dotster coupon code? Which code will give the highest discount? The biggest promotion price can be the Black Friday web hosting discount price. They are giving 25% discount on domain name and web hosting. Use the Dotster coupon code “black25″ that offering 25% saving. Valid for November 25th.
Dotster uptime rating for basic hosting. Our website uptime percentage is field tested here. We are monitoring our own account and detect the client website uptime downtime. Here is our website uptime for the pass few years, and it was rated at 99.687%. Anyone who love this web hosting company will find very cheap domain price here and now a really good website hosting services too. With this high percentage of website availability rate, we are sure their customer websites will be available online at most of the time. Any unwanted problems or failure will be minimized and won’t affect the normal site operation.
Dotster speed test for basic hosting. What is Dotster speed test and loading time?We are going to check their server and find out either its speed is fast or slow. With our hosting account, we are checking this server performance and test its response time. From latest website speed test, we know the server is responsive and get connected in 0.32 second. But the server loading time is rather slow at 2 seconds to load the website.
Having you own website nowadays is very popular. More and more people started to have their own website, a business website or a personal website. Creating and having your own website can get pretty complex but it is not very hard to get started. If you follow some easy steps and learn more about what a website needs in order to be successful, you can have your own website in no time. But first you need to learn the basics. These include: what is website SEO, choosing SEO friendly hosting, create your website, and gain traffic.
When you start to create your website, you need to have a strong understanding of what SEO mean. SEO stands for search engine optimization. This is the process that affects a website’s visibility in a search engine. In general, the more frequently a site appears in the search results of the search engine, the more visitors your website will have. Search engines want to do their job perfectly by referring the users to website and content that is most relevant to what a user is looking for. So what search engines are looking for? They are looking for 4 simple things.
- Performance – is your website fast enough and does it works properly?
- User experience – does your site look good? Is it easy to navigate around? Is it safe?
- Content – this part is only determined by the theme of your website, the text on the page, the titles and description that are given. These needs to be interesting and eye catching.
- Authority – can your site reference or cite the information that is available? Does it have enough content to link to or do other authoritative sites?
Now that you know what the search engines are looking for, you also need to know what they are not looking for in order to make your website as good as possible. There are only 3 simple things that are not good for your website.
- Bad user experience. You need to have your website as easy to navigate as possible. The user experience needs to be good. If you have too many ads and it is hard for people to find the content they are looking for, it will not be good.
- Purchasing links. If you want to buy links, this will not be good for your website when it comes to SEO.
- Keyword overuse. Do not overuse the keywords on your page.
So by learning this basic information, you are one step closer to create a good website.
If you want to have a good website, you need to have a good hosting service. At first when you create your website, you need to obtain a dedicated IP address as soon as possible. A lot of web hosting sites offer affordable shared hosting plans which will keep you website running, but they do not offer a dedicated IP address. If your website has a dedicated IP address, it will be ranked higher and you will have more visitors than those websites without an IP address. Another thing that you can consider doing for your website, and it is pretty important, is to host a company’s technical capabilities. A lot of hosting companies will tell you that they offer server space and web design tools. But the more important stuff that you need to handle is the server speed and up-time rates. If your website and the pages on your website are crashing frequently or loading very slow, both users and search engines are going to be turned off. Most of the times, the loading times are affected by web design. A website that takes a lot of time to load, most of the time is unavailable and you will drop in search engine rankings very quickly. So when you choose a hosting website make sure that they offer the technical capabilities to suit your needs.
There are several ways on how you can create your website. But because this is a beginner guide, I recommend you using special websites that make websites. The first website is called Yola. It helps you to build a basic website by picking a template and filling out some simple forms. Once you have a simple outline of the website, you can pimp it out and make it look better. You can also integrate on your site features such as, PayPal, Google Maps, and Flickr for photo sharing. The basic design of your website will not cost you anything. If you would like a better looking website and with extra features, Yola offers an upgrade that will cost you only $100 a year and you are going to be able to make your site look much better. The second website that I recommend is Jimdo. If you want a good looking website and make it for free, this website is not for you. However, I recommend you upgrading to unlock some good features to integrate in your website. Only $5 a month will offer you some killer tools and features that you can incorporate into your website. The last website that is great is Wix. Wix lets you build an awesome looking website in no time for free. The tools provided are easy to use and the website provides lots of awesome templates that are very easy to customize and can fit your needs. The full website building tool is free. Paid subscription lets you remove ads and link a site to your own domain name and it costs $5 to $16 a month.
The last important thing that you need to do in order to have a successful website is the traffic. You need to have viewers and followers in order to make your website well known and successful. So how you do this? You can both be extremely good at this, and have the best looking website with the best content ever or you can advertise it. Great ways to advertise for a website is through internet. Facebook pages and Twitter are a great way to advertise your website. If you have a page with a lot of likes, your job will be much easier to get traffic on your website. If you don’t have that then you just have to ask a lot of people to visit your website like family, friend etc.
Marketing is technically the most vital aspect in business. It brings your product to the knowledge of people, aims to entice and manipulate them into purchasing what you offer, and that more or less needs very careful strategy. You decide about the price, about the design, the packaging, the advertisements and all those publicity stunts with the hope of getting a large share of consumers in the market. And because of the very competitive nature of business, marketing has reached surprisingly farther heights.
Digital marketing is the perfect example of how far marketing has gone. It all makes sense, as the internet, more than anything, connects people, encloses them into this intangible space in which they are force-fed with contents coming from other people, and organizations alike. The online world provides a ridiculously wider audience, and it would be a complete waste if businesses don’t take advantage of it.
However, it seems as if the difficulty in marketing over the internet grows as time goes by, what with all the online presences being established here and there, the unprecedented marketing ploys of different establishments in order to attract the target market, and the list goes. More than anything, the current dog-eat-dog situation in the digital marketing competition just reminds organizations that they should always keep their eyes open, or God forbid their online endeavors won’t end up so well. That means they have to be cunning and out-of-the-box and ahead-of-the-game. Albeit all these campaigns and innovative online strategies popping up every so often, the traditional principle still reigns: content is king.
Websites of establishments contain articles that consistently bring up the good about their products or services. That’s technically the only rule in web development. No room for self-deprecation, and it’s all a go. The thing is, there’s a fine line between content that spills out the good, and good content. Apparently, the latter covers the former, so the talk goes: why is it important to have a good content? Here are a few reasons why writing quality content for your website is more than necessary.
- The internet, as mentioned above, apparently has wider reach. That means more people can view your website, and more people can also mean greater diversification. You can’t just settle on content that is put up just for the sake of having content; you have to entice the many. And that many involves internet-users who actually think. Netizens are wiser and more impatient than ever, and the last thing they need is yet another dull website.
- When internet-users end up on your website, there’s always the possibility that they will pay your products or services some attention. You can’t miss that opportunity, so better put that in mind when writing quality content for your website. Web content gives you a chance to establish your image, and that can only be done if your content is interesting.
- The internet audience can be particularly keen and meticulous with your web content. You have to do your research well and proofread and polish your content before eventually posting it on the website for the general public.
- A good content actually creates a good image. If your website contains rational and sensible stuff, then it wouldn’t be so hard to capture the audience and gain a good reputation.
The tips listed below can help in writing quality content for your website.
- Content is about the information you could give regarding your establishment. And as informative as your article sounds to a lot of people, truth is still a top priority. Your website needs credibility to earn your prospective consumers’ trust, and that can only be gained with truthful web content. In writing quality content for your website, careful research should always be done to avoid errors on your facts. At the same time, these facts should remain factual, and not bent into an illusion you’d like your audience to see. Remember that deception always does not end up so well, so it is always better to stick with truthful information, no matter how unsatisfying.
- The tone used on your website should also be put into careful consideration. A conversational type of content more often than not makes your readers feel more comfortable and more involved. A more formal tone projects a more serious and professional atmosphere. Although the latter is more appropriate to create a we-mean-business atmosphere, a conversational tone is still recommendable, as it keeps the whole website from being so serious and somehow languid.
- Catch your readers’ attention right away by emphasizing what interests them. Internet-users initially just scan website for interesting stuff, and once they notice the thing that eventually catches their attention, they’d most likely peruse the whole article. Apparently, it would be difficult for them to scan content with a plain text from start to finish. Bold, italic, and underlined texts are created for a reason, so use them to your advantage in writing quality content for your website.
- Make your content easily readable. Instead of long droning paragraphs, try clustering and creating subtopics or using bullets and numberings. These do not only help you organize the whole flow of the content, these also help in reducing the monotonousness of your website, making it easier for your readers to scan and read thoroughly.
- Technicalities can change impression. Factual errors, as mentioned above, can negatively affect the image of an establishment. Technical errors on the other hand can do just as much. Grammar lapses and similar mistakes can make the business sound particularly less professional. Remember that websites are part of your establishment’s online reputation, so you should carefully proofread your content as much as possible in writing quality content for your website, to avoid these probable errors.
Digital marketing can be tough if you don’t learn the ropes fast enough. It’s all about the publicity after all, and the trends by these internet-users are rather hard to predict. Writing quality content for your website is perhaps one of the most challenging parts of marketing, as an effective website does not only show content that tells good about your business; it shows good content as well. The competition is toughening more and more, and you can do nothing but pace up with the flow. With the use of a very powerful tool that is the internet, writing quality content for your website might just be the solution you’ve been searching for.
Free website hosting can be a great tool if you are just starting an online business or web page and funds are restricted. Particularly in a tough economy such as the ones the world is currently experiencing, you should be more cost conscious than ever, but even so it may not be the best option available depending on what your needs are. There are many pros and cons to this type of hosting plan, and you should pour in the research necessary ahead of time before determining whether or not to use it. Here are some things to keep in mind on the positive and the negative side as you embark on your online journey.
- Pros or advantages. The first pro of free web hosting is right there in the description – “free.” Obviously the effects of not having to pay for something can really help one out in the early stages of a business. When you have other costs and concerns to worry about, every little bit of savings does in fact help. Another great pro of free web hosting is that it allows you to start small and learn the ropes before expanding your needs. There are many web tools that can be used to build and promote a great website and being able to get used to these things before upping your investment is a very worthwhile thing. In other words, free web hosting gets you used to the lay of the land without causing you to bleed funds, something that is vital to every business this day and age. Still, it’s not all wine and roses using a free web hosting provider, as you’re about to see.
- Cons or disadvantages. Free hosting plans are limited in what they will offer you. While the prospect of “no risk” sounds great, it is only true for as long as you aren’t dealing in high traffic volumes. As you prepare to take your site to the next level, you quickly become aware of the limitations of a free hosting plan and how they affect your overall performance. Nothing drives folks away faster from your web page than poor functionality, and as your traffic increases, a free hosting plan will simply not be able to sustain the influx. Yet another con is the fact that many free hosting plans do not allow you to brand your business in the way that you would like. Take “Blogger dot com,” for instance. Sure you can start a blog there, but it will have the extension of “blogspot dot com” after your root domain. Hardly professional looking.
Before you set out to start a site and go all in with your marketing efforts be mindful of the pros and cons of free web hosting. If you are hunting for cheap web hosting plan or domain registration bargain, in this Dotster review site we have various coupons and discounts that giving incredible saving. Web hosting plan can be dirt cheap with the help of discount code and that is what we are giving away for free in here.
The need for a good domain name is one that is essential, now more than ever, in the world of the 21st Century. Without something that is to the point and easy to remember, you run the risk of visitors not being able to remember you and instead going to another page – one that may not even be as good as what you have to offer. But the cost of doing business is getting more and more expensive, especially in today’s economy, and so it is important to keep costs low as you look for the right domain name for your site or online business. Here are some tips that can help you find great domain names at great prices. Something that can truly get you the results that you are looking for.
- Target different extensions from the norm. The most popular domain extensions that most people look out for are “dot com” and “dot net”, but you will likely pay a great deal more for these extensions than you would for a “dot info” or some other variation. Typically when you go looking for domain names, you will see these alternative extensions offered if the name that you are looking for is already taken. Don’t hesitate to snatch these up if you have a domain root that you like and that you can market and brand effectively.
- Stay on top of popular sites and see if you can work certain keywords into original domain creations. Luckily, when it comes to finding what is popular on the web, much of the work is already done for you. With loads of popular products and services to choose from, you should see who the major power players are in your industry. Study their keywords and see how you can work those keywords into an original creation. For instance, the domain name “Kindle dot com” redirects to Amazon’s website. But if you have a site that has a specific purpose related to the Kindle, then you might be able to work some of those popular keywords into a variation like “FreeBooksontheKindle dot com.” This is appealing to people who may be interested in the main topic, but it is something that can be uniquely yours if your were to, say, run a site that points out free promotions related to the popular eReader device.
- Auctions. You have to deal with competition, and that can be a bit more of a headache than you’re willing to contend with, but the online domain auction is still as good of an option as any for getting cheap domain names. Ideally you should try to hit this up as well as the alternative methods mentioned above and see which method works best.
- Search for cheap registrar. Having too many domains in hand and that could be very costly to keep in long term. Choosing a cheap registrar that offer the lowest price and discount price on bulk registration is yet another plus.